Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) is a critical investment for long-term growth, value and sustainability. However, right-sizing your efforts to meet regulations, stakeholder expectations, and standards can be complex and costly, and it’s easy to do too much or too little.
Improve decision-making and long-term growth
Make better decisions on risk and investment with robust and balanced assessment across business and technology, to manage the downside and upside of your cyber risk posture.
Confidently meet compliance regulations
Achieve, maintain and prove compliance with a raft of internal, industry and international standards and benchmarks.
Strengthen long-term governance
Protect your ability to trade and operate in the long term by leveraging appropriate and effective governance frameworks.
Compliance and risk strategies that drive business forward
CyberCX draws on years of experience shaping GRC across the largest enterprises and government agencies, through to the smallest operations who depend on compliance and sound risk management. We’ll give you expert guidance at scale to help manage risk, enhance control over operations, increase profitability and ensure you’re meeting legal and regulatory obligations and the security expectations of your stakeholder community.
With a focus on embedding processes that deliver best practices over the long term, and at all levels of your organisation, we can help you comply with industry and regulatory frameworks at the right level of commitment and investment.
Insightful, pragmatic and balanced risk management services to help manage the trade-off between risk and return in your decision-making.
- Information asset risk assessment
- Technology risk assessments
- Threat and Risk Assessments (TRAs)
- Security Risk Management Plans (SRMPs)
- Third-party risk assessments
- Supply chain cyber risk assessments
Navigate the complexities of building a successful and resilient business and ensuring continuity during disruption, from supply chain to critical business operations.
- Business impact assessment
- Business continuity plan development, maintenance and testing
- Disaster recovery/IT continuity plan development, maintenance and testing
- Incident management framework, incident response plans and playbook development
Create and build governance frameworks, policies and processes based on deep insight into industry trends, your security posture and your desired outcomes.
- Development of security governance models and frameworks
- Policy and procedure development and refinement
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) development and implementation
- ISMS management and maintenance
- Integrated Management Systems development and implementation
- Management system/security awareness training
- Management system implementation and integration
- Data and information asset classification
- Controlled Self-Assessments (CSA) development
Compliance and Audit
Achieve, maintain and prove your compliance over time with rigorous, embedded compliance processes.
Key Compliance and Audit services
Strengthen your information security posture by achieving ISO 27001 compliance and certification.
Achieve, maintain and prove your compliance over time with rigorous embedded compliance processes.
Trusted cyber security partner to leading Australian organisations.
Why Governance, Risk and Compliance with CyberCX?
Extensive support capabilities
The scale to support your GRC efforts across the globe or around the corner, leveraging our network of over 1,300 cyber security professionals
Highly specialised practitioners who are experts in their GRC domains
Protecting and defending more than 2,000 Australian organisations
cyber security and cloud partner
Expertise at scale
More than 1,300 cyber security and cloud professionals delivering solutions to our customers.
Eyes on glass 24/7
Continuous monitoring of your network across our 9 advanced security operations centres globally.
Help when you need it
The region’s largest team of incident responders handle over 250 cyber breaches per year.
Assessing your needs
Industry-leading experts conduct more than 500 baseline security assessments per year.
Providing credible assurance
Our exceptional team of ethical hackers conducts over 3,000 penetration tests per year.
Training the next generation
The CyberCX Academy is training 500 cyber professionals over the next three years.
Cyber security services
End-to-end services covering every challenge throughout your cyber security and cloud journey.