Australia’s only PROTECTED research cloud platform designed alongside the research community to meet the secure research needs of academic institutions, business, and government.
Faster set up
PROTECTED research enclave provisioned within a few days
Safeguarding your research
Meet the stringent PROTECTED classification, including 24×7 monitoring to keep your data safe.
Take advantage of the latest Artificial Intelligence cloud services to accelerate your research needs
Better collaboration across the research community
Work with peers from across academia, defence, and government more easily, with stronger safeguards.
Pay only for what you need, with a cost model that scales up and down with your research project needs and lifecycle.
Designed with and for researchers
Use the tools we know you need, particularly across the Microsoft Azure ecosystem including productivity tools, high performance compute, data analytics, and more.
What is a Protected Cloud Research Platform?
- A sovereign cloud platform, purpose-built to meet the secure research needs of academic institutions, business, and government offered as-a-service.
- Accredited with the Australian Government as a PROTECTED level service.
- Designed with researchers in mind, which is why we have made sure that a number of research features are inbuilt, including all the benefits of Microsoft’s Azure cloud (Microsoft 365 productivity suite, high performance compute, data analytics tools, virtual desktops, and more).
- Fully managed by our leading security team, with 24×7 monitoring by CyberCX’s Australian-based security-cleared workforce.
- Take advantage of the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) cloud services to accelerate your research needs.
Who should utilise the platform?
- Researchers conducting sensitive research classified at PROTECTED or below, or sensitive research that requires enhanced protections for sensitive private information or Intellectual Property.
- Cyber leaders needing to support the development of research in a secure environment.
- Business leaders looking to grow research revenue with confidence and certainty that technology, financial, and security risks are being managed.
Why is a Protected Cloud Research Platform important?
- Research security: As the cyber threat environment continues to evolve, it has never been more important to secure the research that underpins Australia’s economic prosperity and national security.
- Accelerating procurement: Procuring, standing-up and sustaining ICT infrastructure for PROTECTED research environment takes time, money and resources – slowing down research outcomes. This is an off-the-shelf secure environment which is ready when you are.
The platform is expected to be accredited and available in February 2024
Why partner with CyberCX?
CyberCX is the largest sovereign cyber security and cloud services company in Australia with 600+ security-cleared Australians.
Our technical experience
CyberCX is a leading Microsoft partner across the entire Azure and Security ecosystem.
We have a clear track record within the Higher Education and Defence Industry sectors helping organisations gain DISP accreditation, build and manage IRAP accredited systems and unlock the commercial opportunities associated with research.
Trusted by national security clients
cyber security and cloud partner
Expertise at scale
More than 1,300 cyber security and cloud professionals delivering solutions to our customers.
Eyes on glass 24/7
Continuous monitoring of your network across our 9 advanced security operations centres globally.
Help when you need it
The region’s largest team of incident responders handle over 250 cyber breaches per year.
Assessing your needs
Industry-leading experts conduct more than 500 baseline security assessments per year.
Providing credible assurance
Our exceptional team of ethical hackers conducts over 3,000 penetration tests per year.
Training the next generation
The CyberCX Academy is training 500 cyber professionals over the next three years.
Cyber Security Services
End-to-end services covering every challenge throughout your cyber security and transformation journey